AKSA Trade makes every effort to ensure all spare parts and items in a customer's order are delivered undamaged and in excellent condition. Please make sure to inspect your package upon delivery and notify AKSA Trade office and delivery immediately about any missing, damaged, or incorrect items. If we are not notified of any problems with your package within 3 (three) business days after delivery, then it is assumed your items arrived in good condition and AKSA Trade is no longer liable for damaged, missing, or incorrect items. We are not responsible for any installation or service costs related to AKSA Trade items.
By ordering spare parts or other items from AKSA Trade you accept this return policy.
1. How can I return an item?
To return the item purchased from AKSA Trade customers must contact AKSA Trade office within 3 calendar days from delivery date, unless it is concerning missing, damaged, or defective parts.
2. What items cannot be returned?
Non-returnable items include, but are not limited to:
(1) All electrical parts and components.
(2) Oils and other automotive chemicals and fluids.
(3) Bare engine assemblies.
(4) Fuel components.
(6) Printed materials.
(7) Merchandising aids.
(8) Special ordered items or items which were delivered not from AKSA Trade warehouse
(9) Tires and batteries
(10) Any opened packages, used or unsealed items
(11) Items 50 AED cost or less.
(12) Parts and items that require a VIN for ordering so the manufacturer can ensure the parts belong to the vehicle it is being installed to. Such parts include, but are not limited to: emission labels, air bags, and seatbelts.
(13) Any item that has been installed, altered, used, or otherwise no longer in brand new condition if it was brand new.
(14) Any item not purchased from AKSA Trade.
(15) Any item with the genuine manufacturer label missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable or damaged by water.
(16) Any item deemed non-returnable by the manufacturer or AKSA Trade.
(17) Safety items, which include, but are not limited to: air bags, seat belts and etc.
3. What do I do after I informed about return?
Once a return is authorized by AKSA Trade, we must receive the item(s) within 3 (three) calendar days of the receipt of order. RETURNS beyond 3 (three) calendar days of receipt of order will not be honored. All returned items must be in new condition, within the original packaging, and fit for resale, not damaged. All returns must have the manufacturer label unaltered and intact, and do not alter or write on the original packaging, same as it was delivered by AKSA Trade.
4. Part arrives damaged/defective
The customer is responsible for inspecting any and all parts delivered by AKSA Trade. Upon receiving items, please inspect the packaging and merchandise for dents, scratches, or other damages or defects of delivered items or parts. If a part arrives damaged or defective, return package immediately to courier. We reserve the right to deny any damage claims made after items are delivered and accepted by you.
5. Changed my mind/not needed
If an item(s) is no longer needed but already ordered, the customer can request delivery cancelation by contactin AKSA Trade office or call center.
6. Ordered incorrect part
If the customer ordered the wrong item(s) by mistake, AKSA Trade does not accept return.
7. When will I receive a refund or replacement?
If the returned part(s) passes inspection, refunds will be issued within 10 (ten) business days after the return delivery date. Issuing time for replacements will vary depending on when we receive your return and availability of the parts/items.
8. Are there any restocking fees?
A 20% restocking fee may be applicable to all returned parts. Depending on the circumstances, AKSA Trade agents will determine special exceptions on a case by case basis.